We love to connect with
Every year Embrace hosts a number of free community dances and arts based events. When possible we try to host these events with other like minded community organizations. Previous events have included our annual Halloween and Valentine's dances, as well as our online Summer Summit.
For the most up to date information on our events, check out our Facebook page or follow our Instagram feed.
Coming Up Next...
The Annual Halloween Dance
Saturday, October 29th, 2022
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Fairfield Community Centre (1341 Thurlow Rd)
For All Ages and Abilities
The dance is back! After a several year hiatus, we're happy to be returning to in-person dances. The event will be hosted by your classic emcees - Emily & Tiffany. This fun filled, family friendly event is a great place to get dancing together.
Please note that this year pre-registration is required.
A few more notes about the event
- Masks are not required according to provincial mandates at this time. However, for the safety of those attending we highly encourage you to wear as mask if you are comfortable doing so.
- We ask that all who are under the age of 18 or those who require 1:1 support to please attend with a guardian or support worker.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing gruesome or intentionally scary costumes to this all ages event.
- We will not be using any form of strobing or flashing lights during this event.
- This is a wheelchair accessible location that has gender neutral, single stall bathrooms available.
- Our aim is to have a scent reduced environment, so please refrain from using any scented products prior to attending. This not includes products with artificial scents like perfumes, colognes, body sprays but also products made with essential oils.