Embrace Arts and Theatre SKAM invite you to join us for Set A Mood: Journeys Through Movement, facilitated by Marlena Monton. It will be a Sunday filled with time to explore, improvise and create together.
This workshop will be taking place on the traditional and unceded territory of the Lək̓ʷəŋən peoples, known today as the Esquimalt and Songhees nations.
Set A Mood takes place from 10am - 2pm at the SKAM Satellite Studio.
Payment for this workshop is on a sliding scale. Suggested donation between $0 - $35.
Everyone ages 18+ is welcome to attend this workshop. However, due to the limited number of spaces at this workshop, priority registration is given to individuals who self identify as disabled or face other barriers to accessing performing arts workshops locally.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible
- There are two all-gender washrooms
- SKAM Satellite Studio is on the bus route for the 6, 14, & 15
- If you require ASL interpretation or on site childcare for this workshop, please contact Tiffany at by Wednesday, April 8 to confirm the need for these services.
- If you have additional access questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.